Hanna Homes employs a dedicated and qualified team of project managers and field support personnel. Each project is assigned a project manager along with his team. The project manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating subcontractors and supplier activities;
- Daily scheduling of subcontractors;
- Securing all required City inspections;
- Reviewing and monitoring subcontractors’ scope of work;
- Establishing a safe work environment and instilling the project’s safety culture; and
- Preparing and monitoring weekly progress reports and photographs.
Weekly progress reports: Project managers prepare and send a weekly report to the owner and all team members including the architect, interior designer and property manager. The weekly report serves as a reporting tool while also assisting in “driving” the project from scheduling, resolving plan and construction issues and client selections.
Some of the major topics include:
- Recent progress
- What’s happening next
- Notes from meetings with the Owner, trade partners, interior designer and others
- Construction issues
- Owner issues
- Schedule delays and updates
Weekly progress photographs: Project progress is documented on a weekly basis with project managers photographing all activities from the interior and exterior. The photographs are uploaded and are sent via Snapfish to the client. Our clients can monitor the progress of their home construction from anywhere they are located in the world. We have received excellent feedback from our clients on how much they value this service and capability.